Home » Pinas Now!

Consular report of birth abroad

14 September 2019 No CommentEmail This Post Email This Post

KUNG ang magulang/mga magulang na U.S. citizen (USC) ay magkaroon ng anak na isinilang sa ibang bansa o sa labas ng U.S., ang kapanganakan ay dapat  iulat sa lalong madaling panahon sa U.S Consulate o U.S. Embassy upang makakuha ng ulat ng pag-angkin ang bata sa U.S. citizenship.  Ang opisyal na ulat ay tinatawag na…

The post Consular report of birth abroad appeared first on Asian Journal News.

View Source

Leave your response!

Add your comment below, or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS.

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This is a Gravatar-enabled weblog. To get your own globally-recognized-avatar, please register at Gravatar.

It's simple. ASK | Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape | We might say yes!
All rights reserved. 2008 | tataypepes.com | Concept by Jasmin Descalzo

Powered by WordPress | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Arthemia theme by Michael Jubel