Home » Pinas Now!

Permanent residence for crewmen

16 June 2018 No CommentEmail This Post Email This Post

DEAR Attorney Tan, I entered the US in 1998 as a crewman.  I have recently married a US citizen and would like to get a green card.  However, I have heard that since I entered as a crewman, I cannot adjust my status to a permanent resident.  Is this true?  –Lost on Land Dear Lost…

The post Permanent residence for crewmen appeared first on Asian Journal.

View Source

Leave your response!

Add your comment below, or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS.

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This is a Gravatar-enabled weblog. To get your own globally-recognized-avatar, please register at Gravatar.

It's simple. ASK | Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape | We might say yes!
All rights reserved. 2008 | tataypepes.com | Concept by Jasmin Descalzo

Powered by WordPress | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Arthemia theme by Michael Jubel